Random Wednesday Thoughts….
- It’s really going to suck when I can no longer sleep on my stomach. My quality of sleep is bound to plummet.
- I’m pretty sure, that given the opportunity, I could sleep all day, everyday. (as long as some of that sleep is done on my stomach, obviously!)
- We watched Bill Maher the other night and he said this: “Now that a Cheney, a McCain, and a Bush have come out to support gay marriage, it’s your turn, Obama!” I couldn’t agree more. I’ll be so proud of America when we finally figure this one out. It’s one issue that makes my blood boil because there’s no argument against gay marriage that even makes an ounce of sense to me.
- Feeling a baby moving around inside of you has to be one of the coolest inventions ever! Thanks, biology!
- I think I might have sleep apnea. My mom has it, and I frequently wake myself up gasping for air. It happened last night and I couldn’t stop coughing for like 30 minutes after that. Sorry Nathan! Perhaps I should get that checked out…..
- Sometimes I get Thank You cards at work. For some reason I feel like I need to send a Thank You card for the Thank You card. It just seems rude to ignore it.
- The weather this week has been sunny, breezy, and in the upper 70’s: my idea of perfection. I wish it would last forever.
- Friday is our big ultrasound, and needless to say, I’m really, really excited to see this little person growing inside of me again.
- I hate putting up a post with no pictures. To me it feels like leaving the house naked. Not that I really know what that feels like, but I can imagine it wouldn’t be pleasant…especially for the poor souls that would have to see me!